Laminate Technologies is seeking a Payroll Administrator that is responsible for compiling, reviewing, and keeping accurate and up-to-date payroll records. Record data for each employee and ensure employment records are completed accurately, forwarded to appropriate departments, and secured. Assist in benefit administration as it pertains to payroll, policy administration, and provide customer service to all employees. Compile and prepare reports on payroll, benefit, and other pertinent payroll data and personnel records. Ensure to follow quality standards for both Laminate Technologies and our customers. Laminate Technologies, Inc. company advantage:
- You’re part of the family
- We believe in People Development
- We are customer focused
- We continue to grow
- Medical, dental and vision insurance after 90 days
- Paid vacations & holidays
- Process, verify, and maintain personnel related documentation such as new hire and terminations, timecards, benefits, payroll, paid time off, and classifications inputting data into payroll system.
- Prepare and process bi-weekly pay for all company locations reviewing for accuracy of approved timecards.
- Process and issue employee payroll and statement of earnings and deductions.
- Compute and track wages, garnishments, and other deductions, and enter data into payroll system.
- Compile employee time sheets, work charts, wage computations, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- Coordinate efforts between payroll, human resources, budget and other departments to ensure proper flow and maintenance of employee data as requested and/or required.
- Administer electronic timekeeping system and set-up each employee as required under the FLSA; monitor submissions of approved timecards and ensure valid data transfers to the payroll system.
- Explain company personnel policies, benefits, and procedures as related to payroll and/or classification.
- Establish and maintain employee records to ensure changes are entered correctly and timely; review changes for accuracy and proper authorization including compliance with Federal, State, and Local regulations
- Reconcile taxes and file as required.
- Administer the 401K plan including updating and maintaining participant contact information, employment status, and distribution packets for terminations as well as loan inquiries and applications and withdrawals.
- Ensure 401K bi-weekly changes to contributions and loan payments are updated promptly in the system.
- Submit payroll withholding remittances.
- Examine employee files to answer inquiries and provide information for payroll actions
- Answer questions regarding salaries, benefits, and other pertinent information.
- Compile and prepare reports and documents pertaining to payroll activities
- Maintain confidentiality and secure confidential records
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, and ability to utilize payroll and other pertinent software
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed by your supervisor