Seeking an Maintenance Technician Summary: Laminate Technologies is seeking Maintenance Technician for our White City, Oregon plant. The Maintenance Technician is responsible for overall maintenance production machinery, buildings, and grounds ensuring continuous operation of systems to ensure we are able to meet quality standards for both Laminate Technologies and our customers. Laminate Technologies, Inc. company advantage:
- You’re part of the family
- We believe in People Development
- We are customer focused
- We continue to grow
- Medical, dental and vision insurance after 90 days
- Paid vacations & holidays
- Must have a formal technical certification & 2 years in similar role in an industrial manufacturing environment or 5 years in similar role in an industrial manufacturing environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Stable work history.
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on facility machinery to prevent breakdowns.
- Repair CNC Vertical and Horizontal Machining Centers, Lathes and various other Machine Shop Equipment.
- Experience in PLC and/or CNC machine repair procedures
- ACDC Voltage (120-480 voltage) Experience
- Diagnose and replace faulty mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components of machines and equipment.
- Start machines and observe mechanical operation to determine efficiency and to detect problems.
- Read work orders and specifications to determine machines and equipment requiring repair or maintenance.
- Inspect or test damaged machine parts and mark defective areas or advise supervisors of repair needs.
- Reassemble machines after the completion of repair or maintenance work.
- Dismantle machines and remove parts for repair, using hand tools, chain falls, jacks, cranes, or hoists.
- Installs and repairs electrical systems, apparatus, and electrical and electronic components of industrial machinery and equipment, following electrical code, manuals, schematic diagrams, blueprints, and other specifications, using hand tools, power tools, and electrical and electronic test equipment: Installs power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment, such as robots, conveyors, and programmable controllers, following electrical code and blueprints, using hand tools and voltage tester.
- Keep a record of all service, maintenance, and refurbishing work carried out on the machinery and building.
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed by your supervisor