2nd Shift Production Supervisor
Seeking an Production Supervisor Summary: The Production Supervisor is responsible for all aspects of planning, directing, coordinating work activities and resources for manufacturing products in accordance with cost, quality, and quantity specifications. This position also has direct supervision of production workers to include inspectors, machine setters, and operators of assembly/fabrication ensuring manufacturing activities meet all quality standards for both Laminate Technologies and our customers. Laminate Technologies, Inc. company advantage:
- You’re part of the family
- We believe in People Development
- We are customer focused
- We continue to grow
- Medical, dental and vision insurance after 90 days
- Paid vacations & holidays
- Must have an associate’s degree or 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Stable work history.
- Enforce all safety and environment policies and regulations.
- Review processing schedules or production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures, or duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints.
- Direct or coordinate all activities related to production, processing, and/or distribution of materials.
- Develop or implement production tracking or quality control systems, analyze production, quality, maintenance, or other operational reports, to detect production problems.
- Review operations and confer with technical or administrative staff to resolve production or processing problems.
- Assist with and ensure effective practices for hiring, training, and evaluating employees with assistance from administrative staff regarding employee performance and relations.
- Direct and coordinate activities of employees engaged in the production or processing of goods, such as inspectors, machine setters, and fabricators.
- Confer with other supervisors to coordinate operations and activities within or between departments
- Plan and establish work schedules, assignments, and production sequences to meet production goals.
- Inspect materials, products, or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions.
- Direct and coordinate performance management systems.
- Apply lean manufacturing principals, practices, and tools striving for continuous improvement.
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed by your plant manager